All of my answers (best or otherwise) for this month are suddenly missing today.

I try to answer a broad spectrum of questions in components. So I had six expert badges, and three were about to go red. Today when I checked, The best answer number had dropped from 112 -120 to 88 and the total number dropped 300 - 400. Many of the expert badge numbers have been cut in half. The "dictionary " badge disappered all together.

Upon further investigation, I noticed that all badges answers & everything earned this month are missing. Even the numbers from this last weekend are missing.

The record of tracked threads are still up to date.

Can this be fixed?

Solution
We're aware of the issue - nothing has been lost, and no progress will be forfeit. The developers will be looking into this, it is likely as another said, related to the recent transition. We ask for your patience in this temporary transition to new, improved servers.
-JP
I was checking the profile because I had three expert badges which were about to be updated to the next level. I said earlier that they were about to turn red. That was in error, the next level upward is blue not red.

I posted because when I searched for similar problems nothing seemed to apply (most were old).

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
We're aware of the issue - nothing has been lost, and no progress will be forfeit. The developers will be looking into this, it is likely as another said, related to the recent transition. We ask for your patience in this temporary transition to new, improved servers.
-JP

Solution