I think Some People are using 2 accounts...

Vitric9

Distinguished
This may seem like a silly idea but I have noticed in the last day Best Solution being selected before I even get to put a word in....I like to think that I may have helped someone with the useless info that I read about on wiki or CPu world or wherever, but if people are just asking questions to answer them with their other account than I am really being useless. I only even though this as I know a person on this forum that does do that....why???

Vitric9

Distinguished
"we punish these with impunity"...lol..Nice. I like that. Ok I imagine some people had not got their accounts back to normal after the last Forum glitch. I had a bit over have my progress gone and it is still not back...not that it really mattered then but when I saw that it was not there I felt dismay. I like that the forum gives me trophies and badges for answering questions...It is a nice touch

not just those. sometimes it depends on how well the OP is. for example, someone (if you're very fortunate, which is rare :p) provides all the necessary info in the OP and you can reply without asking for more info. threads like these usually about compatibility - hardware, games, o.s. etc.