Cheap gpu for dual monitors

Jordonw

Reputable
May 25, 2014
Hey, i am looking to buy a really cheap graphics card that supports dual 23" monitors. It doesn't have to be anything special just something that will work on two monitors like an extended version instead of a duplicate on the other screen, looking to spend around 35 pound
Thanks all :)

Jordonw

Reputable
May 25, 2014
Emerald has offered a good suggestion of cards for the price, the first of which is better. SLI? You can't with that card (Crossfire) and the motherboard won't allow that.

That cable you listed is not what you want, you want two separate cables for two different screens.

Jordonw

Reputable
May 25, 2014

okay thanks do you think you would be able to recomend a cheap graphics card and everything i would need i can go up to 50 pound. Thanks for the advice

Jordonw

Reputable
May 25, 2014
I do not really care if i have to sli them or just get one better card i would just like to get it to work as i have no idea about graphics cards or any pc stuff really. Sorry that i have a low budget and it may be hard to fing a graphics card but thanks for your help! :)

Jordonw

Reputable
May 25, 2014

Yeah thanks i did a bit of research and found out a few things about it but thank you both very much for your help! :) :) :)