Fight in Vivec´s Arena

Got an invincible character and getting tired of weak opponents?
Looking for a _real_ fight where you just might... die?
Become a fighter at the Arena in Vivec.

For this you´ll need a mod developed by Endrek: GLADIATOR.
You can download it from Morrowind Summit at rpgplanet. com
( address: http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp )

But create a saved_game before you get into it.
And load plenty of mean weapons (don´t forget bows and arrows or
crossbows and bolts). As mean as you can get them. They can never be
too mean for this quest.

Because GLADIATOR takes no hostages. Once you´re inside the Real Arena
there is no way out until you are victorious - or dead and gone. And
if you run out of health... or weapons... or magicka... Tough luck:
Start a new game. So, the least you can do is pack a lot of restore
health potions. You´ll need them.

GLADIATOR is the first mod I have tried which really tests the skill
of a veteran character which has developed through the base game and
the 2 extensions..

Many Thank Yous, Endrek.
If Morrowind ever is to become more than a stroll in the park we will
nedd plenty more quests like GLADIATOR.

Congratulations, you've just stumbled upon what us expert Morrowind
players call a "mod."

--

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 02:55:42 +0200, Yorik <Yorik@tele.dk> wrote:

ADVERTISEMENT HERE