Best Pre-built PC

G

What is the best pre-built desktop out there. My budget is $900. I know it is better to build, and I already have a very decent build I would like to buy for that price, but I still would like to have a pre-built PC if there is one that will work fine. I will use it for Call of Duty alot, and maybe video rendering. It pretty much will be a gaming focused desktop.

Some of the PCs I have looked at:

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Xtreme_1000

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_Z97_i5_Configurator

I know these are some of the bottom line selections. Please feel free to voice your opinion on what I should or shouldn't get instead, or if these are good. Thanks.

SHADE117

Reputable
Mar 14, 2014
If you´ve already picked parts for a custom build ALWAYS go with that you get better quality components for the same price pre built pcs always have the cheapest posible components (usually mainboard ram and psu are the worst) and taking the time and effort to build a custom pc is definatley worth it you´ll have a better higher quality end result, and there´s plenty of videos out there that explain every step
I can only encourage you to build your own, I´ve had some terrible experiences with friends who bought pre built pcs, their always going back to fix stuff...
btw if you realy want pre built with good quality components you´re going to spend way more than 900$ and still not get the performance you want case and point: watch a video of ironside computers showing off their low end pc good quality parts but with low power for a huge price

SHADE117

Reputable
Mar 14, 2014

yea that is a stylish case! But look out it doesn´t appear to be much wider than a 5,25" drive most tower-style Cpu-air coolers might not fit if you´re going with an aftermarket 3rd party one, but yea looks like it could fit your needs (does take a big chunk of the budget though)

G

I was thinking about maybe getting the case as an addition. But for now I would use a cheaper case.