1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? I live in Peru but my mom is bringing the monitor from Miami, FL.
2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? Mostly gaming and hopefully a little of video editing.
3. What resolution and screen size do you want? I guess this really depends on how much I'm willing to spend and I don't know what kind of monitor can I get with a given amount on money, probably something over 21", basically the best monitor with the amount of money I have.
4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.) I read most of the monitors run on 60hz, then again, I don't know much about this technical stuff excusa my ignorance please.
5. How much are you looking to spend? up to 250$
6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc.) Though I recognize a lot of brands name I don't really don't if they stand for quality in the monitor department. My current monitor is Samsung but it's a couple years old, it's good though.
7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why): None
8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? No, just one.
9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? I have a EVGA GTX 770 with 8gb of RAM
10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc): Whichever is best.
11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary Display
12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop? No, it's for my main gaming PC.
I've read here and there about "dead pixels" and I don't know how common they are supposed to be in the monitor world, I would rather avoid the likelihood of this happening as I would find it really annoying.
Thank you very much to anyone who read all of this and took the time to answer with his recommendation, I came to this forum when I built my first gaming PC and I thank this community for all of their help very much.