Need help choosing between these two builds

Kuroi_Kage

Reputable
May 31, 2014
I'm making a budget build for a gaming rig. I would like your opinions on which I should get. I'm trying to at least play the recent games coming out(Such as Watch_Dogs that was just released) on medium.
1st Build. Motherboard: A960D+ BioStar GPU: Radeon R7 260x Sapphire 2GB Edition CPU: AMD FX-8320 Kingston 4GB 240-pin DDR3 133mhz(Would upgrade to 8GB when I have a chance) PSU: Viotek 700w
As you can probably tell, some of these aren't mainstream/name brand parts. But they've generally had positive reviews.
Here is the second build.
Motherboard: ASrock FM2A55M GPU: Radeon R7 260x Sapphire 2GB Edition CPU: AMD Athlon II 760k Black Edition 3.8Ghz RAM: Kingston 8GB 240-pin DDR3 133mhz PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified
Which build would be better/more reliable?

SnakeGTX

Distinguished
Well the 1st build is going to be more powerful. So its pretty much the better build.

Though I disagree with both, because they have AMD CPUs. Pretty much, you are getting what you pay for. They almost like false advertise their CPUs, which makes the buyer think that he is getting something much better, then he getting a CPU equal to a Intel dual core.

This is my recommendation. Just go with Intel, and later down the road, you can upgrade it.

Here is a small build that I put together.

You might be thinking "What a dual core??!!" well here is a comparison for this CPU to the 8320 and the 760k here (The i3-4150 is better than the 4130).