Games Starts To Lag After Few Minutes

c00lrajat

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
Hi people i have a very frustrating problem with my computer and i need your help. So the problem is that when i play my games for a couple of mins they run without any problem but after that they starts to lag and happens in most of my games like splinter cell blacklist and not only new games even old games like ghost recon advanced war-fighter 2,burnout paradise and rainbow 6 Vegas also show the same problem please guys help here are my pc specs

Processor-Intel i5-2320 (3.00GHz)
Graphics Card-Nvidia Geforce GT520 Zotac Edition
Motherboard-Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
Monitor-HP-7570 (TFT Screen)
Ram-4GB DDR5
Operating System-Windows 7 64bit

I know my graphic card and monitor are old but my graphic card is not that much old i searched google about my graphic card release date and it was released in 2011 and games which were released before my graphic card also lag like burnout paradise it was released in 2008 and i know that my computer can run them because the starts to lag after some time and i don't even know what is causing this problem, if i know the cause i can at least try to solve this so guys please help in finding the cause of this problem and also the solution (sry for my bad english)

c00lrajat

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
hey guys i have downloaded speedfan and its showing gpu fan speed 58C when games are not running and around 68C when games are running and i also tested with msi afterburner because its more accurate and also show temp of few mins back ans its showing min temp 55C and max 103C. is this OK or not? and if this temp is high then please tell how to solve this and one more thing if my games lag because of high temp then how come some games like euro truck 2 does not lag, Please help

kush kaushik_1

Prominent
May 6, 2017
I experienced the same problem!
and i fixed by closing the virtual disk manager in the task manager.
just select the virtual disk manager and click on end task.
Hope this works