Gaming Build Opinion and compatibility?

Russard

Reputable
Jun 3, 2014
Hello, I am in the process of building a new gaming/recording computer. I am fairly new at this so please bear with me. i have a list of parts that I believe will work together but I'm not completely sure. Can anyone tell if all of my parts will work? on a side note i'm not sure with going Windows 7 or Windows 8. will Windows 7 or any part bottleneck anything? Thanks.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9N6vbv

Wow, that is a high end build! Are you sure you need something that high end? What all do you plan on doing with it? If this is just for gaming and recording in 1080p then we can save you alot of money. Yes, it looks like everything is compatible though. Also, no, windows 7 will not bottleneck anything. I highly recommend 7 over 8.

Russard

Reputable
Jun 3, 2014

thank you for your reply. I will be using it for streaming/recording all types of games i know its a bit over kill but i want the best quality and performance i can get for a few years I want my cake and eat it too lol. And i agree on windows 7 over 8. may i ask what would you downgrade? i have my heart set on the cpu gpu ram and case

TRENDING THREADS