Tribunal: Geon Auline´s Droth Dagger

In Tribunal, You have to get a rare droth dagger to Geon Auline in
Godsreach. For some reason he keeps asking for the dagger even after I
have given it to him. Is this an error in the programme or does it
mean anything? Does the fact that Geon Auline keeps waiting for the
dagger block him from interacting with my character on other quests?

Thanx for any leads. Yorik

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:05:13 +0200, Yorik <yorik@tele.dk> wrote:

> In Tribunal, You have to get a rare droth dagger to Geon Auline in
> Godsreach. For some reason he keeps asking for the dagger even after I
> have given it to him. Is this an error in the programme or does it
> mean anything?

It is just a bug.

> Does the fact that Geon Auline keeps waiting for the
> dagger block him from interacting with my character on other quests?

No. He only has this one quest.