issues with VOTE UP and answer.

hi guys, over the last week or so im having an issue with voting up an answer regardless of where i am on the forum.
what happens?.
i hit the vote up arrow button and it opens a new tab with a url at the top but then nothing, just a blank screen.

browser: opera (latest version and last version) gives the error
browser IE11 it works fine.

it was working fine on both browsers a little over week ago but stopped working before i upgraded to the latest version of opera. (this makes me think its an issue at your end)
anyways thanx for reading and please pass this on to the site dev team.

looks like its intermittent mate it just allowed me to vote up your mod account as well.

yeah its defiantly intermittent. i went to another topic and clicked vote up and got the error after i voted up both yours on here.
looks like its gonna be hard to find and fix problem.

went back to the previous topic where i had the issue. clicked vote up. got the error, hit page back and hit vote up again, got the error, hit page back and hit vote up and it worked fine....

i know mate but i cant because it has streaming issues...(gotta wait for a new adobe flash update) it keeps dropping the live streams i watch...
the version im using today is fine with them...
looks like if it rains, it pores pfft...
like i said earlier mate it was working fine with this version of opera up until about a week ago.

i guess i can live with it for now till i update opera. but im pretty sure its a site issue.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
I'll forward this report along to the dev team to look into. From preliminary stuff, it sounds like it could be something funky on your end - this is the only report I've seen so far about voting issues. But worth investigating.
-JP

well i was all prepared to take your word for it, but its defiantly the site mate.
i have had the same issue with chrome and opera 12,21 and 22(which i recently upgraded to the latest version, about a week ago).
problem is its still intermittent. sometimes vote up works, other times i have to vote up and back page it a couple of times to get past the pic above and have the vote register.

so yeah plz pass it on...

TRENDING THREADS