Mechanical keyboard suggestions

spartanboy56

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
Hello friends,

I am looking to buy another mechanical keyboard. I had a razer black widow for about a year and I loved it and its customization options but of course it died 3 months after the warranty expired.

I have seen a lot of posts about this kind of stuff and everyone says that its up to personal opinion but to be honest I haven't used too many so I am looking for some suggestions. What are some well known quality brands? Also, I am looking for under $100 dollars if possible, but if its well built I can justify spending more.

What I would like:
First off color doesn't really matter, I will buy a pink keyboard if its well made, but I do like red, blue, or green. maybe even dark purple. but as I said, doesn't matter much even if there is no color.

Macro's would be nice, maybe the ability to change the functionality of the keys.

A full keyboard(number pad) isn't a huge necessity but is preferred.

and I don't know if this even exists but I have what many people may call "sausage fingers" so if there is such thing as a keyboard with "larger" keys that would be amazing.

As I said, I'm not really looking for the "best" I am just seeing what everyone likes.

Thanks for the help!

jaraldo

Honorable
Hey,
try this thread for some ideas :)
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2166262/mechanical-keyboard.html#xtor=EPR-8809

I just bought the k95 recently and I think it was very much worth the $150 I paid for it. I needed a lot of macro keys on the side so it was perfect for me.

I don't think you will find many mechanical keyboards with macros around the $100 level. At $130-150 you at least have some viable options.

Edit: Basically the only keyboard I recommend around that price with macros is the blackwidow hehe. But like you say, Razer is just a joker for quality or customer support.

TRENDING THREADS