Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Can't get the second Sapphire Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card video card to display on the third monitor!

Tags:
  • AMD
  • Graphics
  • Graphics Cards
  • Displays
  • Monitors
Last response: in Displays
June 6, 2014 12:29:25 PM

My first PC build and I cant get the third monitor to display. I have 3 monitors in which 2 are displaying from the first Sapphire Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card video card. I added another Sapphire Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card video card and added the AMD bridge X and installed the drive and still cant get a display for the third monitor from the second video card. Any idea why its not displaying? Here is my link to the parts I have installed to build a PC. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yHkLwP

More about : sapphire radeon 265 2gb video card video card display monitor

a c 1000 U Graphics card
a c 576 À AMD
a c 106 C Monitor
June 6, 2014 12:52:46 PM

With Xfire you have to have all monitors plugged into the "Primary" card (Top one).
The second card is essentially there just to help power the first, and wont output display.
If you need the 3 monitors off of 2 cards you can disable Xfire, and use it when you need more power on two monitors.
m
l
June 6, 2014 2:31:42 PM

Ok my 1 video card has enough power to run 3 monitors and with that it has 3 ports for connectors but what if I want to run 3 more monitors with the second video card or make it at least 4 monitors. How can I display the 4 monitors using both video cards? Thanks for the reply...
m
l

Best solution

a c 1000 U Graphics card
a c 576 À AMD
a c 106 C Monitor
June 6, 2014 3:13:26 PM

If you wanted to add more monitors than you have outputs on one card, you would have to disable Xfire.
Related resources