Buzzing monitor speakers on waking, have to power cycle monitor Black screen with mouse

Shockeray

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012
After letting it sit for several hours, 1/2 of the time that I power on my monitor, either by the power button or my moving the mouse once it has timed out, my monitor speakers make a loud buzzing noise, of if there is anything playing, it is highly distorted. To fix it I have to power cycle the monitor. I also sometimes get just a black screen which just my mouse in it when I wake the computer, and the only way to fix it is to shut down programs and PC by memorized keyboard shortcuts. (Alt+F4, Alt+F4, Alt+F4, Alt+F4, Windows, Right, Enter)

Does anyone know how to fix?

My system is...
i7-4770k 4.0Mhz OC
ASUS R9 270X
Mushkin STEALTH 2x8Gb 1600MHz
MSI Z87-G45 Mobo
ASUS PB238Q

Shockeray

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012
Well, I haven't had it happen again yet, but I figured that would be the case. As long as I don't have to replace something currently, that's good. I'll get around to doing a bit more thorough troubleshoot later on.

Shockeray

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012
This is still a problem. Yes I can get around the audio problem by taking my audio from a different part of my PC, but that doesn't solve anything, and if I use the DisplayPort cable from my GPU, when my computer goes into Sleep mode I can't wake it. I have just replaced the GPU and it didn't change anything. Please help as my warranties are about to expire and I still have not gotten a proper response!