Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

need help on picking graphics card(between 3)

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 8, 2014 10:50:46 AM

i want to buy a new graphics card. i was searching for a week i here is what i have come to.
MSI R7 250 OC, 2GB DDR3
Sapphire R7 250 Boost, 1GB GDDR5
or Asus R7250-1GD5
i know gdd5 is better than ddr3 but is there a difference between asus/msi/sapphire r7 250 and which one is better?

More about : picking graphics card

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 83 U Graphics card
June 8, 2014 10:58:49 AM

The sapphire and Asus will be quicker than the MSI.
The sapphire and Asus has the same performance . Go for the cheapest out of the two - Asus and Sapphire
June 8, 2014 11:01:06 AM

Tbh I would at least be going for a Radeon 260X if you're going to playing any games.
Related resources
June 8, 2014 11:10:27 AM

Get the asus or the sapphire, but keep in mind that the r7 250 will barely be able to handle modern games at 1080p. To get acceptable frame rates, you should consider something like the gtx 750 ti
June 9, 2014 12:34:21 AM

xinghua31 said:
Tbh I would at least be going for a Radeon 260X if you're going to playing any games.


shnuhh said:
Get the asus or the sapphire, but keep in mind that the r7 250 will barely be able to handle modern games at 1080p. To get acceptable frame rates, you should consider something like the gtx 750 ti


i looked up the internet and r7 250 seems solid. Will i be able to play battlefield 3?? it doesnt have to be ultra,medium is good for me.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 83 U Graphics card
June 9, 2014 1:50:48 AM

It can run low-med settings on 1080p. It can run BF3
June 9, 2014 2:07:54 AM

Suztera said:
It can run low-med settings on 1080p. It can run BF3


i have "AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs) 2.7 GHz"
and i can run bf3 low and a lot games med
shouldn't r7 250 be better than this integrated graphics card?
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 83 U Graphics card
June 9, 2014 2:13:26 AM

On BF3, it should reach 40-60 fps on low settings 1080p. It is significantly better than the APU .
!