3 monitors with Sapphire Radeon 7950 100352

shadowslayer24

Reputable
Jun 8, 2014
I recently got a new TV in my room and wanted to use it as a third monitor. I already had two monitors working (an Asus and a Dell both fairly new). My graphics card does not have a mini display port output just a display port, an HDMI and two DVI outputs. Before I bought a display port adapter I checked to see if the TV would work okay with my main monitor the Asus. Everything worked fine. So I went out and bought myself a display port to DVI adapter. I got it from best buy here is the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rocketfish-displayport-to-dvi-d-adapter/8927855.p?id=1218955993012&skuId=8927855&st=rocketfish%20display%20port%20to%20DVI-D%20adapter&cp=1&lp=1. I plugged it into my computer and now my Dell and my TV are working but not my Asus. I opened up ccc and it is reading the monitor but there is no way to activate it so it seems. Any help would be awesome, thanks. PS my TV is an element and it is running off of the display port my dell is running of the HDMI and the Asus is running off of the DVI. Also when I would run either the two monitors or the tv and the Asus i would use two the DVI outputs if that info is useful at all.