Connecting Samsung Note 3 to Hitachi CPX3030WN via Samsung MHL 2.0 HD kit , Will there be video output?

fuzkabir

Reputable
Jun 11, 2014
I need the output. but nobody can assure me this may work or not. some says yes some says no.But they have no real experience. Some says an special android app is required for this.
Depending on this answer, I will purchase Samsung MHL 2.0 cable . If it wont work it will be no use for me. I don't have a way to change my phone or projector. Just want to know will it work or not.
Thanks

fuzkabir

Reputable
Jun 11, 2014
Sorry to say there's none to answer but me. Finally I've got to purchase the MHL adapter (also known as HDMI cable) to get the answer. Yes, it works perfectly. But you have to connect an additional power cord with MHL (HDMI) adapter.
and things to consider the orientation(portrait or landscape) of the phone video depends on software you are using. Like Home screen is always portrait and software those supports rotation can be shown as landscape.
I just reply so that other can get help from this experience cause at the time I asked, was really confused will I buy or not.
thanks