No beeps, no post,no bios , no display is it mobo or psu?

Fantz

Reputable
Jun 7, 2014
PC worked fine for like 1.5 years but then one day my pc just shutted down and when i started it, it powered on (fans and lights working) but no display and monitor light flashing like no signal.When i removed ram and started the pc it powered on but no beeps so that made me think its mobo not graphics card.
Monitor isnt broken because it works on other pc.
I have tried following things:
Reseat RAM
Restore CMOS to default
Reseat graphics card
Try different graphics card
Unplug everything except CPU,PSU and monitor still no beeps

Im using asrock H61M-HVGS motherboard
My PSU is Power Rebel RB-s450bq3-3
MY GPU is Radeon HD 7750

Im really desperate here any help will be appreciated

Fantz

Reputable
Jun 7, 2014

Well i dont see any damage to my cpu after removing fan and would help if u would say why you think the CPU is dead

BigBadBeef

Admirable
Because I had 7pc's, 12CPU's and this is what happens when a CPU dies. But if you really want to be sure, take the CPU to somebody you know, plug it in his socket and seet if it will boot. I say it won't.

norsestar

Honorable
Apr 8, 2014
Did it give a single beep during startup when it was working properly? If not, it might not have a speaker.

Before removing the CPU, do you have another PSU you could try with it? A failing PSU could power the fans and lights but not provide enough clean power for the machine to POST.

Fantz

Reputable
Jun 7, 2014

It didnt give any beep and mobo has a speaker i have checked.I have another PSU but it can only provide 300w of power and it has been unused for some time.

TRENDING THREADS