can i use a tv as a monitor for my pc and vice versa

Solution
If the inputs are there and it supports standard resolutions then it should work fine. Most LCD TVs will have VGA, DVI or HDMI, sometimes more.

I would not use a plasma or projection TV as a monitor though. Plasma will burn patterns in over time like the old CRTs, and Projection TVs are evpensive to fix when the bulb burns out. So as long as you are on an LCT TV you should be fine.

Just bear in mind, your viewing distance will make it harder to focus on the screen and read text. So it will be fun for movies and most gaming, but not so much for internet.
If the inputs are there and it supports standard resolutions then it should work fine. Most LCD TVs will have VGA, DVI or HDMI, sometimes more.

I would not use a plasma or projection TV as a monitor though. Plasma will burn patterns in over time like the old CRTs, and Projection TVs are evpensive to fix when the bulb burns out. So as long as you are on an LCT TV you should be fine.

Just bear in mind, your viewing distance will make it harder to focus on the screen and read text. So it will be fun for movies and most gaming, but not so much for internet.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS