Best way to sell a custom computer?

dragearen

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Hey all, I am thinking of selling my custom built computer so that I can buy a laptop instead. What would be the best way to sell it (as a whole, or as individual parts), and where?

My specs are:
CPU: Intel Pentium G860 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI B75MA-E33 Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (I'm pretty sure)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix sport 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (I'm pretty sure, I know it's 4GB)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200RPM + Hitachi 80GB hard drive (got it for free)
Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card
Power Supply: Antec Neo Eco 620W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (I think? Not sure.)

The whole computer is in a Gigabyte Luxo chassis, very similar to this one
http://www.amazon.com/Giga-Byte-Chassis-Cooler-Luxo-Gz-Lx10Hb-900/dp/B007SUDNK4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402889287&sr=8-1&keywords=gigabyte+chassis+luxo
So it is very upgradeable and has a lot more room than I'm using, and it has 6 fans on it.

Another question is, how much do you think I could sell this computer for?

Solution
With the prices the way they are now, and dual core CPUs fast becoming not enough to adequately play modern games, your probably looking at @$400 at most, whether you part it out or sell complete.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
With the prices the way they are now, and dual core CPUs fast becoming not enough to adequately play modern games, your probably looking at @$400 at most, whether you part it out or sell complete.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts