looking for play gta 4 on these cofig. i have intel core i3 (540 model) with 4gb ram and 2 gb(1.37gb) of intel HD graphiccard

i too also have intel i3 540 with 4gb ram and 2 gb(1.37gb) of intel hd graphic card......... on this config. gta 4 is very very slow on my computer
plase help mee..to play ...any solutions and settings..what ever it may be....post soon and
thanks in advance.........
10 answers Last reply
More about play gta cofig intel core 540 model 4gb ram 37gb intel graphiccard
  1. lower all settings,disable any option that you can disable!Run in XP compability mode,Tell me your FPS now and your FPS after you make these changes!.
    Btw GTA IV is a very demanding game i would not recommend playing it on stock graphics
  2. on low settings 800*600 i have tried and what is fps mean ....i heard it somewhere..pls...help me it any way
  3. Fps is the ammount of pictures you receive every second!,so 60Fps would be fluid !
  4. Hey dude my gta 4 fps is 3...it is very lagged on my system
  5. 3fps while running gta 4
    Plz dude any solution
  6. 3 fps ? Only solution is to upgrade...
  7. what is solution dude.....
  8. lol you cant cheap out on this one!,GTA IV is very demanding and poorly optimized! you need a better system to run it!
  9. Even the strongest systems won't run gta IV to it's best potential but a simple dedicated GPU could get you the same performance as a top notch system, because this game is so poorly optimized. Maybe a GTX 660ti or even older an AMD 5770
  10. arunmacs said:
    i too also have intel i3 540 with 4gb ram and 2 gb(1.37gb) of intel hd graphic card......... on this config. gta 4 is very very slow on my computer
    plase help mee..to play ...any solutions and settings..what ever it may be....post soon and
    thanks in advance.........

watch this video of mine
    http://youtu.be/ZAtvdQFTFgY
    read out the description and these settings worked on intel celeron processor so it will work. I am sure.
    You can visit here also
    http://techcarte.blogspot.in/2013/07/gta-4-on-intel-hd-graphics.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Intel Graphics