"installed productname from default.wxl" and the danger within!

Hikaru86

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
Hello Comunity.
on 16. this month i connected shortly with internet to download an pdf file.
stepped on somewhat curious page, which even started 2 download even without permission by chrome. Instantly "avira free antivirus" interupted cause those exe acted as setup without permission as well. without thinkin bout i erased those downloaded file and set avira 2 clean up system. it found even 2 differend style of problem.
1.: "installrex.el"
2.: "TR/rogue51200.5"

Killed both, restarted PC and went to kitchen 2 get a coffee. after returned i could see PC still stuck on startscreen of BIOS booting, tellin me my harddisk is in a badly shape (damn 4 month old and allmost none of bad sector before). After checkin that via "everest ultimate i got this here....

let antivir run over that even twice but unable to find just ANYTHING about.
thought this was the end of the story. Informed myself about possible ways 2 restore my harddisk but looked like only a enw one would offer serious improvement.
2. way seemed to be those "low-level-formation". and cause im damn poor i was goin for that to save my harddisk as long as possible 2 get some time 2 save money for a new one.
so i was goin 2 look for an windows-integrated way to create an backup of my other files and landed @system-recovery-tool where i found an SOMEWHAT curious entry.
an self-created backup point called:
"installed productnamefromdefault.wxl" i just looked at created time and yes, it fits.
so it seems to be in trend that just destroyin the OS isnt in trend anymore but faqin up da whole system. anyway, what to do now? which other information needed?

help requested as fast as possible plz.

I can't see the image at work, but if it's a bad hard drive and it's only 4 months old, you can get a new one from the vendor through the warranty.
If the error was coming from a hardware check, you can't do anything with the drive except replace it, repairing is often several times pricier than a new drive due to the labor involved and not worth it unless you really need the data from it.

Hikaru86

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014

WD wrote me the bill isnt of any registered dealer so they cant/wont help me with that.
even as i said that the package was locked and sealed by plastic foil. they just leave me alone with that.
have an other question @ hand allready. if i format it at low-lvl, will those reallocation space been reseted?
Is it just a space 2 swap files if their sectors 're gone?
Or was it an buffer i exhaustet permanently? i am allready sure those problem apeared from instllin those ps2-emulator. or by NVIDIA patch. nothing else changed on those day.no other files copied on hard disk but usin 12gb virtual memory. might i came by usin virtual mem. @ all? and which value are which? for me its just a long list filled by diggit and nothin clear for me.thought since win95 no1 need 2 study informatic but seems like a lie 2 me :S