Intel Graphics not showing up in device manager when it is enabled in the bios.

orangesmasher221

Reputable
May 13, 2014
I am trying to hook up a third monitor to my pc and I have everything enabled, but it still doesn't show up. I am trying to hook up a vga only monitor to an amd radeon hd 7770. The problem is, I don't have a dp monitor. I have hdmi to vga and dvi to vga. I am trying to not spend money. How can I get the third monitor hooked up using intel graphics. I am using an xps 8500.

Solution
Try reboot the PC, boot into the BIOS in the graphics section to see you can set to onboard, or you can use both of them, or auto detect, because dell will disable some bios function.
If you can't use both of them you may not use the 3rd monitor that connect to the intel HD graphics card.
If you have that function, then set to use onboard GPU, connect the monitor to intel GPU and install the intel GPU driver, then shut down the PC, reset the bios, connect the monitor to hd 7770 and intel HD GPU.

orangesmasher221

Reputable
May 13, 2014

I tried it, but it tells me that my system doesn't meet the requirements for it.

Try reboot the PC, boot into the BIOS in the graphics section to see you can set to onboard, or you can use both of them, or auto detect, because dell will disable some bios function.
If you can't use both of them you may not use the 3rd monitor that connect to the intel HD graphics card.
If you have that function, then set to use onboard GPU, connect the monitor to intel GPU and install the intel GPU driver, then shut down the PC, reset the bios, connect the monitor to hd 7770 and intel HD GPU.

Solution