The Best Weapon of All Time! (Information)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some exceptionally good reading for forum users to abide by, and moderators as well

This section already has a massive amount of rules over any other section at Toms, yet apparently some threads end up being closed from a moderator opinion the thread may be going in a bad direction but hasn't happened.

Or maybe it is just a subject the moderator doesn't care for but is not breaking Joe Pishgars extra rules for this section?

Some moderators get involved in discussions and break the rules themselves?

Aren't you supposed to be setting an example for others to follow?

Maybe it is best to stay out of these threads if you cannot stay objective and not break the rules you are supposed to be upholding, isn't that the moderators job?

So you Toms Hardware Forum users reread these rules, and you moderators as well, and this will be a better place. Ry

Edit: There is no need for any replies to this, Just Read It!

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
If there is no need for replies, you shouldn't have post this, but better use PM, Ry.

As a retired moderator, you should know this.

(if i read something like that on french Tom's, i don't close it, i delete it.)

We have new users popping up in here that obviously from the way they come across have not read the rules for this section, and we do have moderators that violate the rules themselves that should know the rules better than any user.

It probably will get closed or deleted, but PMing to some is a waste of time especially when that's not even an option with some that never seem to check their PMs.

You handle yourself very well here gropouce, IMO, and I respect what you say!

We have a very small window of operation for this section, I don't see anything wrong in reminding others there are specific rules to follow. :)

This is not an individual finger pointing session as has happened in the past it is a reminder that we have specific rules over this section.

This is a perfect opportunity to reread the rules and check yourself against them, police yourself against the evidence of behavior that's in the threads in this section, and if you have stayed on the good side of the rules, then congratulate yourself.

If you see you haven't stayed on the good side, then police yourself and work on correcting that, it's simple, there's nothing hard about it.

Take care everyone! Ry

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Yeah, that's for sure : reminding the rules is a good idea and will always be.

Let's be clear, my friend, i'm not questioning the substance, but the form.
i guess i would have choose a different path, if i had to do the same. :)

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
You are right. These are only opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.