AMD Processor Overheating?! Its ANNOYING

Hamanan

Reputable
May 21, 2014
Hey guys i have a AMD FX 6300 and well during gaming it reaches roughly around 50-67 degrees Celcius, sometimes during gaming it will shut off also i have an HD 5670 and i think it is overheating,,, any suggestions on how to repair it, note i built this system myself and i tried to troubleshoot it myself but nothing works.. Its really irritaiting It tell me something about
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033
I didnt get a blue screen?
should i replace the thermal paste on the CPU also?

bmacsys

Honorable
BANNED

There is so much more information you need to supply. Like your cpu cooler. Mainboard, your case, how many fans. Don't blame the hardware when its probably a flaw in the design of your build. To run a six or eight core Vishera cpu you need a stout mainboard with 8+2 phase power. Mosfets with beefy heatsinks. Excellent case airflow with plenty of 140 mm fans. A good cpu cooler. If your gpu is overheating sounds like the airflow in your case is bad.

Hamanan

Reputable
May 21, 2014
I have 1 40 mm fan intake in front the case ( Thermal take V3 ) a sidepanel 120 mm intake and finally a 120 mm in the back as extractor, my cpu cooler is stock its just a normal heatsink and fan, Mainboard is a MSI 760gm p23 am3+
I only built it a month now :/