Amazon UPS Shipping Question

Shadeslayer110

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014
Hi,
I wanted to ask a quick shipping question. I ordered some parts for a PC a couple of days ago, and it has just arrived at a place 45 minutes from where I live. It says that it will arrive on Tuesday, but shouldn't it arrive on Monday? Help me understand this, please!

Solution
it depends on a lot of things, mainly UPS.
UPS often uses the US. Postal Service to deliver packages and vice versa and/or with FedX. Often, what happens is that a company like Newegg will ship it UPS. UPS will fly it to a city and deliver it to a main US Postal Service sorting center and then it will get delivered to your local USPS office and sent out for delivery by the mailman. This can add a day or two to shipping.

If it says anything like UPS Mail solutions on the UPS tracking website, then be assured that your mailman will deliver it to your mailbox or house, and not UPS.
it depends on a lot of things, mainly UPS.
UPS often uses the US. Postal Service to deliver packages and vice versa and/or with FedX. Often, what happens is that a company like Newegg will ship it UPS. UPS will fly it to a city and deliver it to a main US Postal Service sorting center and then it will get delivered to your local USPS office and sent out for delivery by the mailman. This can add a day or two to shipping.

If it says anything like UPS Mail solutions on the UPS tracking website, then be assured that your mailman will deliver it to your mailbox or house, and not UPS.

Solution
It is possible it arrived after they were done sending things out of the facility, but it is possible for it to get there early. I've had things arrive 3 days to a week early according to the tracking websites.

TRENDING THREADS