• Best SSD
  • Kingston
  • Storage
  • Mushkin
  • Corsair
  • SSD
  • Manufacturer
Last response: in Storage

Which is the best Solid-State Drive(SSD) Manufacturer?

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
See results
June 22, 2014 7:41:37 AM

Which is the best SSD manufacturer? I can't understand which to choose.

More about : ssd manufacturer

June 23, 2014 8:09:18 AM

In my opinion, Intel is the best SSD manufacturer. There are only few manufacturers have the ability to produce NAND, Intel is one of them and they have the best quality of NAND. Also, Crucial is excellent too. Crucial and Intel share the same NAND factory. I think the third one is Toshiba, as we know, Toshiba sell NAND to Plextor, which is also one of the best SSD manufacturer. All of above are good SSD companies.
June 23, 2014 8:47:02 AM

Chen Long said:
In my opinion, Intel is the best SSD manufacturer. There are only few manufacturers have the ability to produce NAND, Intel is one of them and they have the best quality of NAND. Also, Crucial is excellent too. Crucial and Intel share the same NAND factory. I think the third one is Toshiba, as we know, Toshiba sell NAND to Plextor, which is also one of the best SSD manufacturer. All of above are good SSD companies.

But OCZ is also a Toshiba company, and is a good quality ssd maker?
June 23, 2014 8:47:07 AM

I realize this answer is a bit crude, but...

Whichever SSD has the best ratings vs. cost on Newegg (at least for everyday consumers).

Granted, Intel may be the best manufacturer, but I don't think a normal user--even heavy duty gamers--will notice much of a difference between a 4 star Intel, Crucial, Samsung, or Sandisk. You'll find bad a couple bad drive reviews no matter what company you choose since no manufacturing/mail delivery is perfect, but the aforementioned all sell reliable SSDs.

Don't sweat it too much.
!