Reputable
Jun 22, 2014
How much can I sell my xbox 360 slim 4gb black for,

It has:
1 remote controller
3 games, mw3, black ops 2, gta5
1 power cord, but no a/v cable
and its in extreme perfect condition.
xbox 360 mic. you can talk with it but you cant hear it when someone talks inside so you gotta play it through the tv.

unsung_0

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012

www.craigslist.org, just search your area and create an email profile then post an ad. You can also search other xbox 360 ads to get an idea. Hope this helps.

fooball

Reputable
Jun 14, 2014

Gamestop will probably offer you [strike]much[/strike] a bit less than craigslist because they refurbish it, store it for a while, and have to make money.

Here in Canada where I live, a few months ago, there were brand new xbox 360 slim 4gb for sale at best buy and some other stores for $160 CDN (which is like $140 USD I'm guessing).

For craigslist, check other peoples listings and look at the cheaper ones. You need to list at one of the cheapest prices to get it sold.
Where I live, many people list xbox 360's for sale (big city) and you can get one used similar to yours, but with av cable and 8 older games and 2 controllers(probably not too good condition, but I'm pretty sure most people don't really mind about condition as much as the actual stuff included) for around $65.
If you are going to sell on craigslist, be ready to be offered 10% less than you list, so you may want to list 10% higher than you are looking to get.
Also make a good ad and put lots of pictures.

Good Luck! :)