600+_Pokemon_CCG_Cards_for_sale__-_only_£1.30

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2004 5:27:31 AM

I'm selling my entire collection of pokemon CCG cards, nicluding a
complete jungle set, and almost complete Base set 1 and fossil. ALso
has a number of promo cards.

The current price is only £1.30 - check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=61...
Anonymous
June 4, 2004 9:46:32 PM

"Shaede" <shaede@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> I'm selling my entire collection of pokemon CCG cards, nicluding a
> complete jungle set, and almost complete Base set 1 and fossil. ALso
> has a number of promo cards.
>
> The current price is only £1.30 - check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=61...

I'm just kinda shocked Lizardon is still in there. Surely you can sell that
seperately for at least... 80p.
!