600+_Pokemon_CCG_Cards_for_sale__-_only_£1.30

I'm selling my entire collection of pokemon CCG cards, nicluding a
complete jungle set, and almost complete Base set 1 and fossil. ALso
has a number of promo cards.

The current price is only £1.30 - check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6100970507&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1 answer Last reply
More about 600 pokemon ccg cards sale

    "Shaede" <shaede@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I'm selling my entire collection of pokemon CCG cards, nicluding a
    > complete jungle set, and almost complete Base set 1 and fossil. ALso
    > has a number of promo cards.
    >
    > The current price is only £1.30 - check it out here:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6100970507&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    I'm just kinda shocked Lizardon is still in there. Surely you can sell that
    seperately for at least... 80p.

Games Nintendo Video Games