***CLOSED*** * WTS * ASUS Xonar Essence STX PCI-E x1 & Western Digital Green 3TB 64mb Cache HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Hello all

Up for sale are two PC parts, one a Sound Card by ASUS, and the other an Internal HDD by Western Digital.

Both are in used but excellent like new condition, the only reason I am selling them is because I am consolidating some of my PC components to build down to a Mini-ITX PC.

Here are the model numbers for each component as follows:

ASUS Xonar Essence STX PCI-E x1
Western Digital WD Green Series IntelliPower - WD30EZRS (3TB Storage 64MB Cache) HDD

** HDD is OEM style and selling just as is shown in the picture. ASUS Xonar Essence STX Sound Card comes in its original packaging with everything included EXCEPT the 6.3mm - 3.5mm Heaphone Adapter Jack **

Selling both at great prices and with the shipping included in price. I will ship via USPS Priority with shipping confirmation included. Shipping only within the lower 48 US States and taking payment via PayPal only.

[strike]ASUS Xonar Essence STX[/strike] - SOLD
[strike]WD Green 3TB HDD[/strike] - SOLD

IMAG0335_zps6680bfb3.jpg

IMAG0338_zps0d8f0d32.jpg

IMAG0341_zpsf06544c7.jpg

Any questions or comments about the products feel free to PM me or ask away in this thread!

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Price updated on WD Green 3TB HDD to $40 shipped! Practically a steal here people and last price drop I'm going to do before I just sell locally. Snag it while you can! :D

D

Deleted member 217926

I'll give you a free bump just for the great price on the soundcard. I paid full retail for mine and it is worth every penny.

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
@anort3

Thank you for the bump very much, I appreciate it :)

Ya it's kind of sad parting ways with it, definitely retains it's price after all this time and it gave a lot of fidelity and life into my HD550's, now I'm stuck with onboard sound on my Mini-ITX build till I buy a desktop DAC lol.

D

Deleted member 217926

I bought the Xonar STX and some Sennheiser HD 598s a couple of months ago as a birthday present to myself. I did good! :vip:

Seriously though great card for a great price. It should sell quickly.

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Ya definitely great pair of cans! Friend has some and they sound great as well, couldn't ask for a better b-day gift haha. Thanks for the free bump again and being a down to earth Moderator!

Have a buyer and actually purchased so I just updated this post to reflect that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.