Need upgrading help from the experts (That's you guys)

Will Offord

Reputable
Jun 23, 2014
Hey people, i'm in desperate need of some help with upgrading my PC and have been informed that the community here are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Basically I want to be able to reliably play Transformers Universe, the new online browser based game, Transformers War for Cybertron and Transformers Fall of Cybertron on my PC. Now it's not really up to the task as it is so I gather what I need is a new PSU, GPU and possibly CPU. I have a Packard Bell IMedia S2185 (yes cheap and cheerful) and basically really don't know what components my PC will support. I have had no luck identifying what motherboard my PC has however i'm aware that my PSU is dire at a mere 240v, I know that I have an NVIDIA GeForce GT620 1GB GPU and I know that I have an AMD A4-5000 Quad Core processor. Now i'm fine installing components and if needs be then i'll just butcher the case to fit the components in, however I need to know ideally what components my PC will support that can adequately play these games that i'm not going to have to sell a kidney to afford. Any help chaps and chapettes?