Sell My Custom PC?

Pcbuilder99

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
Hello Toms Hardware helpers! I have posted a few inquiries about building my new PC and recently I have finished this long and fairly expensive project. So here I have this amazing 1TB 3.4GHZ computer but nothing to use it for. I am not big into PC gaming or Photography or CAT Designing. Note I am fairly interested in Android devolving and their SDK. Or learning python and getting a raspberry Pi. So My question to you is do you believe I should take up a hobbies (or if you have any ideas, by all means please comment. Also I do have a stock Dell laptop that could handle most of this.) or try to sell my beauty and maybe break even but be rich in knowledge. Thank you!

Vitric9

Distinguished
I am not trying to be a smart allec but CPU does not mean PC...Just Edit that out. That is the good thing about Toms you can still edit.. Unless you actually did build a CPU then a am truly sorry. No one really cares about Type Os much anyhow though someone may be rude. but now you know..,, PC- Personal Computer, CPU- Central Processing Unit. ie Intel i7 or AMD FX4350....

Pcbuilder99

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013

haha Thank you! I was wondering when writing the post but I figured it was okay.