Nvidia 337.88 Driver Crash

Podimon Jackdaw

Reputable
Apr 10, 2014
My System is:
AMD FX 8320 at 4.2 Ghz
ASRock Fatality Mobo
MSI GTX 760 at +100 Mhz on Core and +346 Mhz on Memory = 1120 and 1185 on Core and 1675 on Memory.
8 GB RAM
650 Watts PSU
I am running at this overclocks from beginning about 3 months before. It was running fine on all games. I recently updated my drivers to 337.88 and completed playing Watch Dogs without any issues. Yesterday I installed Max Payne 3 and opened it up and kept it on the settings panel and went away. When I came back I saw a Display Driver crash message. I then simply ignored it and started playing. It ran fine. I also ran Kombustor for a few minutes after playing. Today I ran Valley Benchmark and it ran fine. I then ran Heaven Benchmark but it crashed after a few minutes. I ran the test on stock and it completed. I then applied a lesser oc but it crashed. So I reverted back to stock after that but for the first time it crashed before the test launched and that too on stock. I then went to Kombustor and it also crashed before launch. I the left the system at idle for a few minutes and then launched Kombustor and it ran fine even after ocing to my usual level. After that I restarted my pc and is now playing Max Payne 3. No errors for past half an hour. What should I do now ? I also saw people getting this issues on 337.88 driver even on new cards but that was all on Watch Dogs. Should I go back to 335.23 or wait for new drivers within a few weeks and till then ignore this or even completely ignore this ? I am running it at my usual oc. Thanks.