Will this be a good gaming build in your opinion?

gmobilize

Reputable
Jun 25, 2014
Hi,recently i decided to upgrade my system from the previous century ,to this one. So i am now buying components one by one and i want you to let me know what you guys think on my budget gaming setup,how capable will it be?And if its good for things like FullHD video editing?
Also im not planning to overclock.

Here is the list :
CPU: Intel Core i5 4570 With an oridinary aftermarket cooler with heatsink
MB: GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D3H
RAM : Cruical Ballistix 8GB 1600Mhz
GPU: Zotac GTX550Ti 1GB GDDR5
PSU : Corsair CX500
HDD : Hitachi deskstar 500GB
Case : Tracer K2

I chose this config ,cause i was able to get most of the components in good used condition for a good price. Any advice or suggestion? Thanks in advance!

gmobilize

Reputable
Jun 25, 2014
Well as for the GPU - GTX750i is way to pricey for me and for the cpu ,is it that much difference? Cause i checked and it only seems that its newer and the clocks are higher. And could you please explain why is this motherboard better pick?
My goal is to understand if the setup i picked is good enough for things like Gaming and video editing cause this i can get this setup at a really good price.

gmobilize

Reputable
Jun 25, 2014

Got my answer about the motherboard ,and looks like the difference is also not that big ,at least for me.
So how do you think about the current setup , is it enough to perform well for the things i stated?