Checking Drivers for Graphics Card

Edwierdo

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
Hello everyone! I was just wondering whether someone could guide me through an issue I'm having. I recently built my own computer and so far the experience from it has been amazing, except for one thing; I keep getting the blue screen of death... :??:
I'm sure its an issue with my drivers but if anyone can give me insight on the situation I'd be very grateful! On to the main question, how do I check my graphics card's drivers and make sure they are current?

---------------------------------------------------System Specs------------------------------------------------------
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)

Scampi

Reputable
May 26, 2014
To find what your current driver version is, right click your desktop, open Nvidia control panel, click the help tab at the top, select system information & the pop up info will tell you.

Go to Nvidia's website (http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk) and enter your details to see what the latest driver version is. unless you have Nvidia Geforce experience installed (which is an option when updating drivers) it will notify you as it sits in the task bar.