Is it a safe temperature?

Wicks

Reputable
Apr 2, 2014
I have a relatively good computer, using it for gaming, are these numbers high, or acceptable?
Motherboard is 50°C, CPU is 56°C, GPU is 72°C, it is with a 30°C ambient, full load.
My configuration: MB: Asrock N68-VS3 FX, CPU: FX6200, GPU: ASUS HD7770.

Those temps are all fine, you have a fair bit of headroom on the CPU and GPU temps. Happen to know which motherboard temp sensor that was? If it is the socket temp sensor that is fine, if it is one of the ones positioned towards a board edge you may want to look into different airflow, generally the CPU cooler does a good enough job of keeping the rest of the board cool.

Wicks

Reputable
Apr 2, 2014
Thanks for the help! I was worried, cause i read, 80°C+ is bad, and my GPU is close to that, but i guess GPU have higher tolerance. If i'm right that 50°C is measured near the south bridge.

80C is when i'd consider a GPU hot, but not concerningly so until it is 90+. CPUs and GPUs are built with different tech so while your CPU is unhappy at 70C your GPU will do that temperature all day long and come out fine.

That is also a tiny board! That motherboard temp is likely being skewed by the GPU exhaust if it is down by the south bridge so i wouldn't worry about it.