Which Processor for Runescape

rich2b181

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
I want to buy a computer and I don't know which processor to get. Basically, I want to play Runescape (HTML5 based online game) on medium - if not highest - graphic settings. Besides this, I might have one more tab open streaming videos and that's about it. I currently use an Intel Core i3-2330M @ 2.20 GZ and it's too slow for me, I want something that won't give me any trouble. Other considerations include a $500 budget and it will be mostly for collegiate use, but if I can customize and switch out processors I will! All comments and suggestions welcome, thanks.

rich2b181

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
I'm sorry that I'm responding so late. I didn't know how to check the website's notifications.

I want a laptop.

I've seen many big price tags on gaming laptops, but most people have told me Runescape is way below standard for pc games so I want to know what could run that well. They say it's RAM intensive, so would a lot of RAM help?

OzMartini

Reputable
Jun 8, 2014
I actually play runescape, and honestly I can tell you that no matter what laptop you get, HTML5 won't run very well, simply because its so horribly optimized. Heck, my gaming desktop even lags with HTML5.

iceblitzed

Distinguished

the specs for the price are good no doubt however acer build quality can be under par.
If you do buy this computer id be extra careful with it.