Ironside Computers: My current problem

Noxxick

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
So, I just bought a 900$+ gaming PC from Ironside Computers on Monday, which I found to be reputable after reading reviews, and good performance to price, especially with their current sale. Here's where my problem is: It says Paypal Processing (on the order page where one can see what stage of the build their PC is in.) I emailed them 3 days ago about it, as the money was gone from my account and the transaction saying completed. they responded 2 days ago, saying that it had also gone through on their end, and they would change the order page "shortly". Now, it still has not changed and I am getting frustrated, as I don't know what to do, and a week later, thry haven't even started on my PC. Any suggestions on what to do?

That is frustrating, Paypal has a ton of issues, and while it will be settled eventually, they can take forever to transfer your money. They may take it and hold it, which means the money may be gone from your account, but maybe it has not gotten to the vendor yet. The vendor will obviously not start building your PC until they receive your money, and even then they may not for a bit after that. Paypal is generally a great service, but has some major downsides. I'm assuming the problem is there. It may also just be an issue with Ironside Computers, in which case, keep bothering them until they start working on it.

Noxxick

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
Just a little update: I got an email today saying it was shipped, with a tracking number. Thanks for putting me at ease, I hope to get the PC in this week!