I have made a few posts asking for wisdom on my first gaming rig, because I am 100% new I have said I need simplified advice and just help... However they always become just a big argument. So I am changing my strategy.
Tell me what you think of this one part: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
To be honest, I don't care a whole lot about my case. Looks don't matter to me so I am fine with skimping to save money on a cheap case. However, I know I want one with good airflow and one that comes with good fans (I think, so I've been told).
Expectations of my rig:
1. Great for gaming at high quality
2. Online ready (wireless/ethernet)
3. Preferred to be under $800 (currently over my "budget")
4. Types of games: Minecraft, Sims 4, Elderscrolls, Valve (half-life, portal), some others.
5. Also I do lots of video editing!
PLEASE do not argue, it just makes me so confused. And PLEASE keep the language simple. Avoid abbreviating cause I never have any idea what they mean.