When to buy parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreasBadea

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
I looking to build my first computer on a budget and i have chosen my parts i am wondering how to minimize the cost without changing the parts too much. when this summer should i buy the parts to minimize the costs?
thank you

if you know what parts you want......and you know the average daily prices........ don't deviate from your list..........look at several different sites on a daily and sometimes hourly basis...sign up for newsletters / they have coupon codes ............ buy each component separately if needed as the good price come.

MalakiArtook

Honorable
Mar 5, 2014
I spend over a month building my last computer waiting for price drops. i got a 4670k for 180 new off amazon. a tier 1 XFX 750w psu for $99, ect. saved around $200 just by playing the market. Also you can buy a lot of stuff used. especially GPUs as people upgrade that item most often. Its not uncommon to get a 280x for $180 or even less. iF it works it works, if it doesn't you get your money back.

dr0thegreatest

Reputable
Jul 1, 2014

Legit LOL, OP check classifields for good deals, they can come up any time of the year .

Status
Not open for further replies.