Cooler Master HAF 912 - Only 4 fans (120mm)

Finlay101

Reputable
Jun 30, 2014
So i have just got my new case (Cooler Master HAF 912). But, now i need some help with the best fan configuration. The problem is i only have 4 fans, they are all 120mm (2 of which have blue led's). I will be removing the middle drive bay cage because i will only be using the 2 drive bays.

I have done some research on this and from what i have gathered, i shouldn't waste a fan on my side panel because it doesn't make much of a difference (intake or as an exhaust). My best configuration is the 2 led fans at the front and then the other 2 at the top. Im not sure if i should put 1 at the rear and then the other on the top, close to the rear.

I would just like some help on the best configuration with only 4 120mm fans.

Thank you

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
My suggestion would be front (intake), rear (exhaust)... any more aren't really unnecessary with the ventilation in that case. I have that case myself.
But the other two fans could go in the top (exhaust) if you don't mind the extra noise.

Finlay101

Reputable
Jun 30, 2014
Thank you for the reply. Noise isn't really a problem for me, so i will probably configure my fans like this. Unless someone else has other suggestions?