How do I remove Toms hardware from being able to post on my facebook page?

Solution
if you getting updates from the toms facebook page just select a post and choose stop following.
as soon as you like a page on facebook you will get updates from it whether you ask for them or not it auto follows.
so its up to you to remove them by selecting the unfollow button. 1s done you wont see any more updates from the toms facebook page although your like is still registered.
also as far as i know the tom's facebook page hasnt been updated for about 2 years.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
We don't ever post to your Facebook wall or page. You could share something via the social share options here, but at no point in time do we post stuff to your Facebook.

For the social sign-in option, the only thing we're using your Facebook for is the already-confirmed email address, which is all we're pulling apart from the name.

Hope this helps answer your question!

-JP

if you getting updates from the toms facebook page just select a post and choose stop following.
as soon as you like a page on facebook you will get updates from it whether you ask for them or not it auto follows.
so its up to you to remove them by selecting the unfollow button. 1s done you wont see any more updates from the toms facebook page although your like is still registered.
also as far as i know the tom's facebook page hasnt been updated for about 2 years.

Solution