Hulu Ads need to stop

bty0610

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014
Is their anyway to stop hulu ads because it is ruining my whole anime experience on my xbox, every time something breath taking or emotional happens Hulu has to play an ad and ruin it, please don't tell me I'm the only one with this ad problem, is their any way to stop ads?

Solution
hulu and hulu plus have ads to offset the cost of them having the newest release shows. viewing the advertisements helps support them. there is discussion of them perhaps having an ad-free but higher cost subscription option in the future for those who want totally ad-free viewing.

while certainly possible to bypass ads on pc (which is questionable and really only serves to hurt the provider of content) its not possible on console. i would suggest looking for another provider of content if you do not like ads.

if you want current run anime on consoles with zero advertisements then i would suggest buying a crunchyroll subscription. however, it is mostly subtitled.

netflix also has zero advertisements but doesnt have a huge selection...
hulu and hulu plus have ads to offset the cost of them having the newest release shows. viewing the advertisements helps support them. there is discussion of them perhaps having an ad-free but higher cost subscription option in the future for those who want totally ad-free viewing.

while certainly possible to bypass ads on pc (which is questionable and really only serves to hurt the provider of content) its not possible on console. i would suggest looking for another provider of content if you do not like ads.

if you want current run anime on consoles with zero advertisements then i would suggest buying a crunchyroll subscription. however, it is mostly subtitled.

netflix also has zero advertisements but doesnt have a huge selection.

i am not sure if amazon prime has ads, if they have a console app or how much animation is on their list.

Solution