CyberPowerPC Intros Mini-ITX System Configurators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Au_equus

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
Just built my first SFF PC using the silverstone rvz01 and still can't believe the amount of high end hardware you can fit into that tiny space!

gallovfc

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
Mini ITX standard is running well up on the media!!
Please, we demand more Mini ITX platform roundups !! Quickly !!

SirTrollsALot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
Another + for ITX systems!!! The systems such as the BRIX or other valve inspired systems will always have a lack of components to choose from. While the ITX the only real change is the mobo size, but you can use pretty much any v.card or p.supply in it... The thing with the BRIX and Valve Style systems your going to have to track down a special video card, a special power supply, a special motherboard (Ever tried upgrading your laptop other than the HD? Fak that!)... if 1 of the components were to fail... With the ITX , though bigger, you have more stuff to choose from, though not as much as ATX... I think the BRIX and Valve Inspired systems will never catch on since you probably will pay through the teeth to fix it or upgrade it... just my 2 cents... But more power to ITX!!!!

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
I like the the size of MiniITX but there's not enough space for quiet cooling. Any powerful GPU that can fit inside a MiniITX case is going to be loud at load.

universal remonster

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011

The water cooling GPU brackets like the Corsair HG10 and an AIO would do great in this situation if you have the noisy reference cooler.

meme notu

Reputable
May 15, 2014
Do NOT trust CyberpowerPC for ANYTHING they will fleece you on any RMA issues you have. They have gotten me TWICE on the same system sending me a replacement that was not only not the same product, but WEAKER. They did it to me on my power supply sending me an 800W to replace the 850w I had and then on my video card sending me a 780 that costs $100 less, with slower memory and a generic brand. Don't trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.