Is this a good gaming pc budget build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozar

Honorable
Jun 30, 2014
will it run ArmA 3 on high/ultra settings? i dont see why not? i really want to play atlis life with no lag and nice fps

Ozar

Honorable
Jun 30, 2014
wait so shall i buy the 750? or the GTX660?

help i want to play on high for arma 3.

and will cs:go run max with best fps?

and will it run DayZ?

please answer these

The 1st is the regular card, the 2nd is the overclocked version, and the 3rd is overclocked even more and overclocked on the ram, so since the prices are so close I would go with the 3rd one. Those prices are really high though, where do you live? If the GTX660 is more than $50 above the price of the 750ti then it probably isn't worth it for a 15% increase. The one I linked was only £103.38 with free shipping.

Ozar

Honorable
Jun 30, 2014
Thanks alot for the help, im currently £100 off, however somebody has bidded £30 on my eBay item so i will get £30 from that and i get £30 next week so i literally need £40

It looks like there is an optional bracket to hold more hard drives. They're just saying that you may need to remove the bottom bracket to fit the card, but with only one card you shouldn't, even if you get that bracket or model. Look at these two picks. That bracket in the bottom one is what they're talking about. The one you linked me is the top one according to the pictures.
http://i.imgur.com/X5zfH7i.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3YJeIwG.jpg

Ozar

Honorable
Jun 30, 2014
so they are saying i will need to remove 2 of the little doors? for the Graphics card fan and the gfx card input for hdmi etc?

No, look at the pictures again. One of the models has a side piece close to where the door goes that lets you mount harddrives down at the bottom. Personally I'd just get the other one because it looks cleaner. The picture on "overclockers.uk" in your pcpartpicker shows the top one without the bracket. The other two sites don't have pictures where you can tell which one it is.

Yeah, if they're talking about the bracket I was showing you I don't think that one comes with it. If they're talking about the covers on the back and the bracket that holds them in place I didn't even think about that and they're retarded for even putting that comment in there. Of course you would have to remove those covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.