I need help with the choice of two monitors

8-Bits

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
Hello my friends, i need some advice here... i would preffer to hear about people that has these monitors also... that would give me a better point of view...

The monitors that i was looking for are asus 23 mx239h and the LG UltraWide IPS Monitor 25UM65

Basicaly the asus is a 16:9 and the lg is a 21:9... the asus is taller but the lg is wider... so... why did you pick them if you have these or similar monitors...

I really like the 21:9 setup but im afraid that the height could be too small... i like a lot to play fps games like cod , bioshock, etc... and mmorpgs such as tera, diablo... rts like starcraft 2... racing games like need for speed most wanted... as you see... i dont have some kind of limitation of taste... i hope you could explain me deeply all about this monitors... this hardware is something that you dont change so often so... i would really like to make the best buy... i dont mind about the price in those two since the difference about price is minimal though the lg is cheaper for about 20 bucks... well thank you :)

8-Bits

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013

Alright then. Thank you pal and you too sora :) !!