NZXT H440 Build

j2014

Reputable
Apr 22, 2014
Hi i am thinking about building a red and black themed system in a NZXT H440. I am aware that with the graphics card I am going to install I will have to remove some HDD bays to fit it in but can't seem to find anywhere about the maximum width of the GPU's that can fit in this case. Does anyone know what the maximum graphics card width is on the H440? Thanks

j2014

Reputable
Apr 22, 2014
Hi, thank you for your answers but what i was wanting to know was what was the maximum width of the graphics card that the H440 can fit from the motherboard out to the drive cage support panel, the AMD graphics card i might get is a lot wider than a standard reference card so was looking at whether a wider card will fit between the motherboard and the drive cage panel on the H440, the length of the card is not a problem as will remove some HDD trays.

t3nn1spr3p

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
You're confusing the terms. The drive cage panel as you say is the thing that you're removing, the HDD trays. HDD, Hard disk drive cage.
You're concerned about the width of the case, from the motherboard tray to the window, the case side panel.

There will be plenty of room for even a wider-than-normal graphics card.