if my amazon order says when its expected delivery date is , should I expect it then or before

larissa18

Reputable
Jul 10, 2014
Ordered my item a few days ago it says its in warehouse facility I need it by Aug 9th. It says 17/28 days for delievery but the estimated delivery date is way past 17/28 days its more like 49 days. When should I expect it.

what country is it coming from and what country is it going to?

did you order from amazon directly or via another party on amazon?

generally in-country shipping is no issue however intercountry shipping or to APO can get time delayed depending on the manner in which items are shipped.

it also seems that perhaps the seller (i'm guessing not amazon directly) might not ship items out direct and quick. instead they might order the item from a warehouse and either have them ship the item to them and then to you or have them ship it direct to you. it could be that the item is listed as there however its on backorder or they need to wait for it to come in to them for some reason. hard to say without knowing any details.

without knowing any of the details i can only guess the reasoning may be however even with the details i cannot really promise anything or answer any of your questions with certainty. it would only be an educated guess.

if you want a real answer your only solution is to contact whoever you bought it from and ask them.