Roccat Kone XTD Optical Gaming Hits Shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardwareGTX

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Still never understood why anyone would pay so much extra money for a mouse just because it looks cool and is wireless. Ok first off if you have a desktop why would would you need a wireless mouse? That's stupid! And second any cheap $8 dollar optical mouse will do the same job and last much longer.

Not all mice are created equally. I can't see spending the big bux on a mouse when it could just as easily have gotten me a much better video card (not in my case, I have a good setup) But ya, can't see spending a lot on a mouse or keyboard when they all do pretty much the same thing, but that's just the point, a Ferrari can get me to McDonalds just that much quicker. I like my mechanical keyboard much better than my old soft one, my little brother however hates my keyboard. At the end of the day it's all about personal taste, I'd buy this if I had the money just because it has a kitty on it.

G

Still never understood why anyone would pay so much extra money for a mouse just because it looks cool and is wireless. Ok first off if you have a desktop why would would you need a wireless mouse? That's stupid! And second any cheap $8 dollar optical mouse will do the same job and last much longer.

But sir, Kone XTD is wired, also, don't underestimate gaming mice! I spend a lot of money on my Roccat Kone Pure Optical but with Steelseries Qck they multiplied my k/d by 2 in FPS!

n3cw4rr10r

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2013
I own the Roccat Kone Pure Optical. One of the best mice I have ever owned. I use a 2000dpi setting for my mouse. I wonder how many actually use a 8200dpi setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.