Just heard a man talking out of nowhere saying numbers through my headset.

firelink70

Honorable
Jun 20, 2014
Hi, I was just playing a game on my computer when all of a sudden I heard a very quiet static voice saying numbers. It sounded like something military-ish, and I could tell it was a man. I muted every single sound on my computer after hearing it, because I do know it was not my game, nor do I have any voice programs on. I have two possible reasons why I heard it: My neighbor has a large radio tower in his backyard that he uses to talk to people, which may have somehow been picked up by my headset (but I have no idea how that could have happened, I use Turtle Beach x12 as my headset) or somehow a military radio or something is being picked up by the headset (but I would think that kind of radio would be really secure or something). Hopefully someone knows why I'm hearing that because it sort of freaked me out. :p

Is your name Alex Mason by any chance?

On a serious note, I've had this happen a few times myself. I heard a faint but still audible voice talking about something, no idea what. I believe that it ended up being an audio track on a CD that I had inserted and/or mounted at some point.

firelink70

Honorable
Jun 20, 2014
I was thinking it was a short-wave radio transmission or something. Random numbers being announced, I looked it up, I think it could have been a "number station" that my neighbor tuned to, because his radio tower is short-wave.